Why are Officiant prices so different?
We wish we had the answer for you… We see local San Diego Officiant services on Weddingwire and The Knot that vary from $250 to $795 (even a few over $1,000). We also see Officiants from Orange and Los Angeles counties who would love to spend the weekend in San Diego and charge even higher rates.Essentially, prices vary from Location to Location, Officiant to Officiant, Celebrant to Celebrant, Minister to Minister. We base our rate on our experience (20+ years) . Between just the two of us, we have presented over 5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND) wedding ceremonies! Really, just the two of us! We’re not some puppy mill referral Officiant service and, we’ve won numerous industry and peer awards. In addition we’ve also donated over 650 FREE ceremonies to our active military with our Military Mondays outreach here in San Diego! We’re proud to say that we won the San Diego Better Business Bureau Torch Award for professionalism and marketplace Ethics. The ONLY San Diego Officiant to win this award… EVER!We’ve learned a thing or two that helps to make our time at the altar with you seamless and lighthearted, keeping you very comfortable. Trust us, we know there will always be Oops and Uh-Oh’s on your wedding day, we just help make sure you don’t experience them.We know first hand the effects COVID19 has had including the financial impact on; venues, vendors and couples. To help, our rate has not increased in 2021 and is the same as it was in 2019!
Military Discount Available
- Unlimited Communications. (Phone|Email|Text and Teleconferencing via Zoom | FaceTime | GoogleMeet).
- Custom Ceremony using our Ceremony Handbook.
- Filing of your Marriage License following your ceremony. (upon request)
- We provide our own lapel mic free of charge (wired and wireless) that plugs into your DJ’s system.
- In the event you need audio support, we offer CEREMONY AUDIO service (much less a DJ charges)
Ask us for tips to save Officiant costs: