Why are Officiant prices so different?
We wish we had the simple answer for you… We see local San Diego Officiant services on WeddingWire and The Knot that vary from $250 to $795 (even a few over $1,000). We also see Officiants from Orange and Los Angeles counties who would love to spend the weekend in San Diego and charge even higher rates. Essentially, prices vary from Location to Location, Officiant to Officiant, Celebrant to Celebrant, Minister to Minister.Our best advice would be; 1) look for a Celebrant from your area 2) with a good reputation, 3) plenty of experience, 4) great reviews and avoid any celebrant that says “Plus this or that” (i.e. Travel Fees, Mileage, Gratuity). Read our Tips to save Officiant costs below on how we save our couples money (It will help when speaking with others).
Military Discount Available
- Unlimited Communications. (Phone|Email|Text and Teleconferencing via Zoom | FaceTime | GoogleMeet).
- Custom Ceremony using our Ceremony Handbook.
- Filing of your Marriage License following your ceremony. (upon request)
- We provide our own lapel mic free of charge (wired and wireless) that plugs into your DJ’s system.
- In the event you need audio support, we offer CEREMONY AUDIO service (much less than a DJ charges)
Tips to save Officiant costs:
- We don’t charge more based on the amount of guests. Two or two hundred, it’s the same rate.
- We don’t charge more because you’re getting married on a weekend.
- We don’t charge extra for Holiday’s, if we’re available to serve, it’s the same rate!
- We don’t charge extra for travel time or mileage if in our service area.
- We don’t charge you anything to file your Marriage License. (It’s actually the Officiant’s responsibility).
- We don’t attend your reception. (saving you the head charges)